Information Collection and Use
- Hit2Lead.com® collects basic contact information about you when you register on the site. From time to time, we may use this contact information to send e-mail and postal mail supplying you with the most recent product information, as well as information about any sales/promotions that may be happening. If you do not wish to participate in such mailings, you will have the option to be taken off of the mailing list.
- Hit2Lead does not provide your contact information to outside mailing lists. We may share information about you with Hit2Lead's subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, and agents/representatives (for example, consultants).
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- Your Hit2Lead account information is password-protected.
- Hit2Lead uses industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions.
Duties and Taxes
- The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches the destination country. For all orders, the client is fully responsible for paying any customs duties and taxes. Additional charges for customs clearance must be also borne by the recipient; ChemBridge has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information.
Returns and Refunds
- ChemBridge does not accept any returns and does not give refunds for any order that has been processed.
By registering on Hit2Lead.com you agree to the above legal terms.